The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- A type of tracheary element with perforated end wall; found only in angiosperms. (Contrast with tracheid.)
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- One of the cells that together comprise a vessel.
Glossary of "Botany (2nd ed)" by Moore et al. (1998)
- One of the cells forming a vessel.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Moore, R., Clark, W. D. & Vodopich, D. S. 1998. Botany, 2nd ed. -xxiv + 918 pp. WCB/McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.