taiga (or boreal forest, boreal coniferous forest)
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- the northern boreal forest zone, a broad band of coniferous forest south of the arctic tundra.
Glossary of "The Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- see Boreal.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- The forest that occurs at high latitude in the Northern Hemisphere and encircles the Earth across Eurasia, Alaska, and Canada. The forest is dominated by coniferous trees such as spruce and fir. (For "boreal coniferous forest")
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 | 仮名順 にもどる