synapomorphy, synapomorphic character
Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- An apomorphy that unites two or more taxa or lineages.
Glossary of "Plant Systematics (3rd ed.)" by Judd et al. (2008)
- Shared derived character state.
- A trait that arose in the ancestor of a phylogenetic group and is present (sometimes in modified form) in all of its members, thus helping to delimit and identify that group. Also called a shared derived trait.
Glossary of "Evolution (3rd ed.)" by Futuyma (2013)
- A derived character state that is shared by two or more taxa and is postulated to have evolved in their common ancestor.
"Phylogenetics" by Wiley (1981), p. 123
- A homologous character found in two or more taxa that is hypothesized to have arisen in the ancestral species of these taxa and in no earlier ancestor.
- Kitching, I. J., Forey, P. L. Humphries, C. J. & Williams, D. M. 1998. Cladistics, 2nd ed.: the Theory and Practice of Parsimony Analysis. -xii + 228 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Futuyma, D. J. 2013. Evolution, 3rd ed. -xviii + 656 + 14 + 37 + 2 + 36 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Judd, W. S., Campbell, C. S., Kellogg, E. A., Stevens, P. F., Donoghue, M. J. 2008. Plant Systematics: A Phylogenetic Approach, 3rd ed. -xv + 611 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 / S | 仮名順 にもどる