Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- The unit of the androecium; a microsporophyll (typically modified as a filament) bearing generally two pollen-bearing thecae, fused an anther. (flower part)
- A male (pollen-producing) unit of a flower, usually composed of an anther, which bears the pollen, and a filament, which is a stalk supporting the anther.
Glossary of "The Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Pollen-producing organ in a flower.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 / S | 仮名順 にもどる