Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- all the processes through which natural ecosystems and the biodiversity they contain help sustain human life on Earth.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- Services provided by the operation of ecosystems such as soil formation and enrichment, water purification, oxygen production and carbon dioxide storage, nitrogen fixation, temperature control, and crop pollination.
- Processes by which ecosystems maintain resources that benefit human society.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 / E | 仮名順 にもどる