Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- species of all the plants and animals occurring within a certain area or region.
Glossary of "Biogeography (9th ed.)" by Cox et al. (2016)
- The total of all organisms that inhabit a given region, that is, its fauna plus its flora.
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- A general term for all the organisms of all species living in an area or region up to and including the biosphere, as in "the biota of the Majave Desert" or "the biota in that aquarium."
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Cox, C. B., Moore, P. D. & Ladle, R. J. 2016. Biogeography: An Ecological and Evolutionary Approach, 9th ed. - xiii + 482 pp. Wiley Blackwell, Chichester.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 / B | 仮名順 にもどる