Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- the study of the geographical distribution of life on Earth and the reasons for the patterns one observes on different continents, islands, or oceans.
Glossary of "The Third Chimpanzee" by Diamond (2014)
- the study of how the different species of plants and animals are distributed, or spread across the earth's surface
- The study of the geographic distribution of organisms.
Glossary of "Biogeography (9th ed.)" by Cox et al. (2016)
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- The large-scale geographic pattern in the distribution of species, and the causes and history of this distribution.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Cox, C. B., Moore, P. D. & Ladle, R. J. 2016. Biogeography: An Ecological and Evolutionary Approach, 9th ed. - xiii + 482 pp. Wiley Blackwell, Chichester.
- Diamond, J. (Adapted by Stefoff, R.) 2014. The Third Chimpanzee, For Young People, on the Evolution and Future of the Human Animal. xiii + 370 pp. Seven Stories Press, New York.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Zimmer, C. & Emlen, D. J. 2016. Evolution: Making Sense of Life, 2nd ed. -xxxvi + 707 pp. Roberts and Company Publishers, Inc., Greenwood Village.
広島大学 / デジタル自然史博物館 / 植物 / アルファベット順 / B | 仮名順 にもどる