提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- In algae and fungi, any swimming spore. May be diploid or haploid.
Glossary of "Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Independently motile spores found among protists, some fungi, and algae.
Glossary of "Botany (2nd ed)" by Moore et al. (1998)
- Motile, haploid spores produced from diploid sporangia; develop into the mature haploid phase of the life cycle.
- Moore, R., Clark, W. D. & Vodopich, D. S. 1998. Botany, 2nd ed. -xxiv + 918 pp. WCB/McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.