- 表現型 （日本語）
Glossary of "Evolution (3rd ed.)" by Futuyma (2013)
- The morphological, physiological, biochemical, behavioral, and other properties of an organism manifested throughout its life; or any subset of such properties, especially those affected by a particular allele or other portion of the genotype.
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- expression of the characteristics of an organism as determined by the interaction of its genic constitution and the environment; contrast with genotype.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- The observable properties of an individual resulting from both genetic and environmental factors. (Contrast with genotype.)
Glossary of "The Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Composite of observable characteristics of an organism (e.g. morphological characteristics) leading to its classification based on phenotype.
Glossary of "Ancestors in Our Genome" by Harris (2015)
- the observable characteristics of an organism.
- Futuyma, D. J. 2013. Evolution, 3rd ed. -xviii + 656 + 14 + 37 + 2 + 36 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Harris, E. E. 2015. Ancestors in Our Genome: the New Science of Human Evolution. - xx + 226 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.