提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- A unit of heredity. Used here as the unit of genetic function which carries the information for a single polypeptide or RNA.
Glossary of "The Third Chimpanzee" by Diamond (2014)
- a distinct series or sequence of nucleic acids, part of the genetic code carried in DNA
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- The functional unit of heredity.
Glossary of "Ancestors in Our Genome" by Harris (2015)
- a segment of heritable DNA that codes for a protein.
- Diamond, J. (Adapted by Stefoff, R.) 2014. The Third Chimpanzee, For Young People, on the Evolution and Future of the Human Animal. xiii + 370 pp. Seven Stories Press, New York.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Harris, E. E. 2015. Ancestors in Our Genome: the New Science of Human Evolution. - xx + 226 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.