提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of Ecology (6th ed.) by Krebs (2009)
- species that occur in one restricted area but in no other.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- Species that occur only in a particular area and are usually rare.
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- A species that is native to a particular area.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.