提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- Of a taxon, restricted to a specified region or locality.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- Confined to particular region, thus often having a comparatively restricted distribution.
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- Referring to all factors confined to a given region, such as an island or a country; the whooping crane is endemic to North America.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.