提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- biotic community and its abiotic environment; the whole Earth can be considered as one large ecosystem.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- The organisms of a particular habitat, such as pond or forest, together with the physical environment in which they live.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.