提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
- DNA指紋，DNAフィンガープリント （日本語）
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- The product of a process whereby DNA is digested into smaller fragments that are separated to form banding patterns on a gel material, or a series of peaks representing the size distributions of the DNA fragments; can be used to link DNA evidence with its source, as in criminal investigations.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- An individual’s unique pattern of allele sequences, commonly short tandem repeats and single nucleotide polymorphisms.
Glossary of "Genetic Management of Fragmented Animal and Plant Populations" by Frankham et al. (2017)
- The "bar code" produced by visualizing minisatellite regions within the genome of an individual, obtained by cutting DNA with a restriction enzyme, size separating by electorophoresis on a gel, probing with a minisatellite DNA sequence, and visualizing areas of complementary base pairing. Also called Variable Number Tandem Repeats (VNTR).
- Frankham, R., Ballou, J. D., Ralls, K., Eldridge, M. D. B., Dudash, M. R., Fenster, C. B., Lacy, R. C. & Sunnucks, P. 2017. Genetic Management of Fragmented Animal and Plant Populations. -xxiii + 401 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.