提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- the whole-earth ecosystem, also called the ecosphere.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- The sum of all the biomes with all their organisms on the Earth.
Glossary of "The Cell (5th ed.)" by Alberts et al. (2008)
- All of the living organisms on Earth.
Glossary of "Biogeography (9th ed.)" by Cox et al. (2016)
- The part of the Earth that is inhabitable by living organisms.
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- That part of a planet where life exists. On Earth it extends from the depths of the oceans to the summit of mountains, but most life exists within a few meters of the surface.
- Alberts, B., Johnson, A., Lewis, J. Raff, M., Roberts, K. & Walter P. 2008. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 5th ed. -xxxiv + 1616 pp. Garland Science, New York.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Cox, C. B., Moore, P. D. & Ladle, R. J. 2016. Biogeography: An Ecological and Evolutionary Approach, 9th ed. - xiii + 482 pp. Wiley Blackwell, Chichester.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.