提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
2017年4月30日 (日) 20:17時点におけるInoue による版
Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- Phenol derivatives in plant cells that may function to deter herbivory and parasite growth; a type of ergastic substance.
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- a class of secondary compounds produced by plants (and present in tea and coffee) that reduce the digestibility of plant tissues eaten by herbivores; tannins have been used for centuries to tan animal hides.
Glossary of "The Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Complex organic compound commonly found in leaves, bark, and unripe fruit.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.