2019年10月14日 (月) 12:35時点におけるChubo による版 (→Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998))
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- complex series of chemical reactions in all organisms by which energy is made available for use; carbon dioxide, water, and energy are the end products.
Glossary of "Lichens" by Purvis (2000)
- The production of energy through breakdown of carbohydrates.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- (1) Cellular respiration. (2) Breathing.
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- The complex series of chemical reactions in organisms that make energy available for use. Water, carbon dioxide, and energy are the products of respiration.
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Purvis, W. 2000. Lichens. 112 pp. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.