提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
2018年3月25日 (日) 22:26時点におけるChubo による版
Glossary of "Cladistics (2nd ed.)" by Kitching et al. (1998)
- See monophyletic group.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- A group of related organisms that is defined by at least one shared, derived character.
Glossary of "Plant Systematics (1st ed.)" by Simpson (2006)
- A sequence of ancestral-descendant populations through time; a set of organisms interconnected through time and space by the transfer of genetic material from parents to offspring, represented as a line on a cladogram. Syn: lineage.
Glossary of "Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- A monophyletic group.
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- The set of species descended from a particular ancestral species.
- Kitching, I. J., Forey, P. L. Humphries, C. J. & Williams, D. M. 1998. Cladistics, 2nd ed.: the Theory and Practice of Parsimony Analysis. -xii + 228 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.