提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
- 厚膜組織，厚壁組織 （日本語）
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- Tissue composed of sclereids and fibers, both having tough cell walls that resist damage by mechanical stress or attack; occurs in seed coats, nut shells, and the pits of stone fruits such as peaches.
Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- A tissue composed of nonconductive cells that are dead at maturity, that have a thick, lignified generally pitted secondary cell wall, and that function in structural support and/or to deter herbivory; composed of fibers and sclereids.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- A plant tissue composed of cells with heavily thickened cell walls. The cells are dead at functional maturity. The principal types of sclerenchyma cells are fibers and sclereids.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.