提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Cladistics (2nd ed.)" by Kitching et al. (1998)
- A character for which the original observations are in the form of measurements. See also meristic character, qualitative character.
- See also qualitative character
- See also qualitative data
- See also quantitative character
- See also quantitative data
- Kitching, I. J., Forey, P. L. Humphries, C. J. & Williams, D. M. 1998. Cladistics, 2nd ed.: the Theory and Practice of Parsimony Analysis. -xii + 228 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.