提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet (2nd ed.)" by Botkin & Keller (1998)
- Data that are distinguished by qualities or attributes that cannot or are not expressed as quantities. For example, blue and red are qualitative data about the electromagnetic spectrum.
- See also qualitative character
- See also qualitative data
- See also quantitative character
- See also quantitative data
- Botkin, D. B. & Keller, E. A. 1998. Environmental Science: Earth as a Living Planet, 2nd ed. -xxxxii + 649 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.