提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- plant portion of the plankton; the plant community in marine and freshwater environments that floats free in the water and contains many species of algae and diatoms.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- Photosynthetic plankton.
Glossary of "The Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Plankton that obtain their energy from photosynthesis. Consist mainly of microscopic algae such as diatoms and dinoflagellates.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.