Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- The large southern land mass that existed from the Cambrian (540 mya) to the Jurassic (138 mya). Present-day remnants are South America, Africa, India, Australia, and Antarctica.
Glossary of "Evolution of Plants (2nd ed.)" by Willis & McElwain (2014)
- Supercontinent thought to have existed in the southern hemisphere over 200 million years ago, which consisted of South America, Africa, Arabia, Madagascar, India, and the East Indies.
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- The southern of the two large continents that existed in the early Mesozoic.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Willis, K. J. & McElwain, J. C. 2014. The Evolution of Plants, 2nd ed. -ix + 398 pp. Oxford University Press, Oxford.