提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- The cells of the innermost cortex layer that form a barrier between the cortex and the vascular tissue.
Glossary of "Life (9th ed.)" by Sadava et al. (2011)
- In plants, a specialized cell layer making the inside of the cortex in roots and some stems. Frequently a barrier to free diffusion of solutes.
Glossary of Plant Systematics (1st ed.) by Simpson (2006)
- A hollow cylinder of cells in roots and some stems that surrounds the vasculature and functions to selectively control passage of solutes from the outside, via Casparian strips. Adj: endodermal. (root part, stem part)
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Sadava, D., Hillis, D. M., Heller, H. C. & Berenbaum, M. R. 2011. Life: The Science of Biology, 9th ed. -xliv + 1266 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.