提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "Ecology (6th ed.)" by Krebs (2009)
- the study of the geographical distribution of life on Earth and the reasons for the patterns one observes on different continents, islands, or oceans.
Glossary of "Evolution (2nd ed.)" by Zimmer & Emlen (2016)
Glossary of "The Third Chimpanzee" by Diamond (2014)
- the study of how the different species of plants and animals are distributed, or spread across the earth's surface
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- The study of the geographic distribution of organisms.
Glossary of "Biogeography (9th ed.)" by Cox et al. (2016)
- Study of the distribution, and of the patterns of distribution, of living organisms at all levels, ranging from genes to whole organisms and biomes, and of the evolution of these.
- Cox, C. B., Moore, P. D. & Ladle, R. J. 2016. Biogeography: An Ecological and Evolutionary Approach, 9th ed. - xiii + 482 pp. Wiley Blackwell, Chichester.
- Diamond, J. (Adapted by Stefoff, R.) 2014. The Third Chimpanzee, For Young People, on the Evolution and Future of the Human Animal. xiii + 370 pp. Seven Stories Press, New York.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Krebs, C. J. 2009. Ecology, 6th ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco.
- Zimmer, C. & Emlen, D. J. 2016. Evolution: Making Sense of Life, 2nd ed. -xxxvi + 707 pp. Roberts and Company Publishers, Inc., Greenwood Village.