提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
apomorphy (pl. apomorphies), apomorphic character
Glossary of "Molecular Systematics (2nd ed.)" by Hillis et al. (1996)
- apomorphy: A derived character state.
Glossary of "Cladistics (2nd ed.)" by Kitching et al. (1998)
- A derived character or character state. Cf. plesiomorphy. See also autapomorphy, homology, synapomorphy.
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- A derived character that has evolved from a more primitive character (plesiomorphy) occurring in an ancestor.
Glossary of "Plant Systematics (1st ed.)" by Simpson (2006)
- A derived condition or character state, representing an evolutionary novelty. Adj: apomorphic.
Glossary of "Plant Systematics (3rd ed.)" by Judd et al. (2008)
- Derived character state; also called an apomorphic character (or character state).
Glossary of "Evolution (3rd ed.)" by Futuyma (2013)
- Having a derived character or state, with reference to another character or state. See synapomorphy.
Glossary of "Evolution (4th ed.)" by Futuyma & Kirkpatrick (2017)
- Having a derived character or state, with reference to another character or state. See cynapomorphy.
"Phylogenetics" by Wiley (1981), p. 122
- Of a homologous pair of characters, the apomorphic character is the character evolved directly from its preexisting [homologue]].
- Apomorphic character is frequently shortened to "apomorphy". Synonyms include: apotypic character, apotypy, apomorphous character, derived character, advanced character, and specialized character.
- Futuyma, D. J. 2013. Evolution, 3rd ed. -xviii + 656 + 14 + 37 + 2 + 36 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Futuyma, D. J. & Kirkpatrick, M. 2017. Evolution, 4th ed. -xviii + 602 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Hillis, D. M., Moritz, C. & Mable, B. K. 1996. Molecular Systematics, 2nd ed. -xvi + 655 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Judd, W. S., Campbell, C. S., Kellogg, E. A., Stevens, P. F., Donoghue, M. J. 2008. Plant Systematics: A Phylogenetic Approach, 3rd ed. -xv + 611 pp. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland.
- Kitching, I. J., Forey, P. L. Humphries, C. J. & Williams, D. M. 1998. Cladistics, 2nd ed.: the Theory and Practice of Parsimony Analysis. -xii + 228 pp. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Simpson, M. G. 2006. Plant Systematics. -xi + 590 pp. Elsevier Academic Press, Oxford.
- Wiley, E. O. 1981. Phylogenetics: the Theory and Practice of Phylogenetic Systematics. -xv + 439 pp. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.