提供: 広島大学デジタル自然史博物館 植物
Glossary of "The Cell (5th ed.)" by Alberts et al. (2008)
- (1) Stage of mitosis during which sister chromatids separate and move away from each other. Composed of anaphase A (chromosomes move toward the two spindle poles) and anaphase B (spindle poles move apart).
- (2) Anaphase I and II: stages of meiosis during which chromosome homolog pairs separate (I), and then sister chromatids separate (II).
Glossary of "Plant Biology (1st ed.)" by Graham et al. (2003)
- A stage of mitosis in which chromatids separate and travel to different spindle poles; a stage of meiosis in which homologous chromosomes (meiosis I) or chromatids (meiosis II) separate and travel to different poles.
Glossary of "Biology (3rd ed.)" by Hardin & Bajema (1978)
- phase of cell division during which the two sets of chromosomes migrate toward opposite poles of the cell.
- Alberts, B., Johnson, A., Lewis, J. Raff, M., Roberts, K. & Walter P. 2008. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 5th ed. -xxxiv + 1616 pp. Garland Science, New York.
- Graham, L. E., Graham, J. M. & Wilcox, L. W. 2003. Plant Biology. -xxxv + 497 pp. Pearson Education, Inc., Upper Saddle River.
- Hardin, G. & Bajema, C. 1978. Biology, its Principles and Implications, third edition. -x + 790 pp. W. H. Freeman and Company, San Francisco.